- You already love sharing great things online: Recommendations on products you like, where to get them? How to get a great price? Imagine getting paid for it!
- That's where PalTip come in. For every single purchase made through links you recommend using PalTip, you get 50% of the commission.
- PalTip simply shortens your link (to make it easier to share with anyone, anywhere) and adds a personal ID code. This code is your personal ID and is what enables you to get your commission every time a purchase is made through your link.
- Follow your earnings. Watch your earnings grow as you share more links, get detailed earning information, statistics and history.
No, PalTip is totally free for all users.
- Find a product you want to recommend, Copy the URL address of any product or service you find
- Enter its URL link, Simply paste the link in the TipIt box at the top of the PalTip page
- PalTip adds your commission ID. PalTip makes the link shorter and simpler and adds your personal commission code.
- Share it with all your friends With just 1 click, you can share the link with as many people as you want by email, social networks or even on your own blog or website.
- Get your share of the earnings. Each purchase made through your link earns you a commission. It's that simple. The more links you share, the more you can get paid.
- What is an affiliate? Anyone who refers a buying customer to a retail site is considered an affiliate. By sending a link to a retail site, you become an affiliate and are therefore qualified to receive affiliate fees.
- watch tutorial:
Anyone! Right now, we're still testing the waters - we'd love you to help out and be a pilot user.
- Ever heard of affiliation? It's basically a commission. A commission many online companies will pay whenever another website refers them to buy from their own website.
- PalTip brings affiliation to the people. What does that mean? PalTip is affiliated with many websites willing to pay a commission and want to share the wealth with you.
- How? PalTip is basically a tool for making money from something you already do: share. It simply helps you get the commission you deserve.
- PalTip helps you share with more people and increase your earning possibilities with just one click.
- Where's the catch? There's no catch! Every time you use PalTip to spread your word and a purchase is made, you get 50% of the commission.
Commission and Payments (9)
The affiliate sites are the ones who actually determine the level of commission. PalTip then issues 50% out of that commission to your account.
At this time payments are available only through PayPal.
Online retail sites would not survive without online customers. Therefore, retailers build affiliate fees into their budgets solely for the purpose of paying referral fees to sites that refer customers to them.
PalTip is just a platform for sharing good products and earning commissions out of it. Should you choose to participate and enlarge your business through PalTip, you will be doing it as an independent contractor and will be responsible for filing all relevant taxes.
No. Your PalTip account will not expire, nor will there be any fees if you choose not to use it. But once you see how quickly your cash back adds up for the purchases you normally make, we bet you won't let it sit untouched for very long!
The bottom line is that, if your friends are buying products online (could be anything from travel, tickets, clothing, gas cards etc.) and trust you to recommend good and relevant products for them, why not earn a commission off those recommendations while you're at it?
At this time this is the only payment option. You can go to the PayPal website and register there for free, and then collect your money.
For help with opening a PayPal account please click here
My account and Privacy (10)
When you set your profile as private, all your tips and actions will not appear in the recent tips/main PalTip feed, just on your friends' feed and your account page.
If you would like to deactivate your account, simply log in, go to the "User Details page" and press the deactivation button
At this point you can only view users' recommended links. We are working on a message board and a link list and those will be available soon.
You should go to the "Forgot password page
", and submit your email. A reset password link will be sent to your mailbox. After you change your password your account will be unlocked.
If you mark "Receive mail when link was viewed" you will get a notification email every time a person clicks on one of your links, no matter where the link is.
It means your password is "weak" and can be easily hacked. It is recommended to choose another one. "Strong" passwords can include letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols. In order to "strengthen" your password, simply add characters from each group. The minimum length for a password is 8 characters.
Every time a PalTip user submits a URL to PalTip, we check if we are affiliated with that website. If we are, we modify the URL according to the website affiliation instructions and save it. The user then receives a shortened link created by PalTip, and shares it with his friends. When the user's friends click this link, PalTip redirects it to the affiliate website. Once the user's friends' purchase the product at the affiliated website, and PalTip receives the affiliate fee and the sales report from that website, we update the user about the commission received and we then split it 50%-50% between the user and PalTip.
The only thing PalTip requires is that the affiliate website can receive a variable from PalTip, and return it in the report.
Since PalTip encourages customers as well as social networks to recommend products, partnering with PalTip means you can actually get new customers and more purchases on your website. Join us as a partner and see how PalTip can offer you many new and exciting possibilities.
Have any other questions?
Please contact us and we'll
be happy to help!